Economical, lightweight, and durable!
• Capacities from 5 to 50 liters
• Compact durable design saves space
• Full range of accessories
• Super vacuum insulation of Thermolyne® Thermo 5, 10, 20, and 30
• Thermo 5 & 10s feature a convenient pail-style handle for pouring and for use in applications where only small quantities of liquid nitrogen are needed.
• Thermo 5 & 10s compact design allows easy storage on or underneath a laboratory bench.
• Thermo 10, 20, and 30 can be fitted with self-pressurized withdrawal accessory devices to easily dispense LN2 without need for pouring.
• Thermo 35 & 50s stainless-steel compact design conserves laboratory space.
• Ideal for liquid nitrogen purge and trap applications used in instrumental chemistry.
• Low operating pressure and regulating valve allow for controlled rate and continuous feed, as well as intermittent feed requirements.
• An accessory stainless-steel transfer hose directly links the cylinder to instruments, also to the liquid nitrogen source for filling.
• Optional phase separator attachment for transfer hose available for easy dispensing.
• Casters make maneuvering the unit easy.
• 1-year warranty and 90-day warranty on accessories
Thermolyne is a registered trademark of Barnstead Thermolyne Corporation.