- Ideal for 1.5/2 mL microtubes and 1.2 mL cryo vials
- Sturdy, reusable, polypropylene 81-place cryogenic storage rack
- Colorful economic alternative to the "disposable" cardboard freezer box
- Lids also make good staining trays
- Clear lid with frosted writing panels on two sides
The 5.25x5.25" square rack, rated to –90°C (–130°F), fits into existing standard freezer storage modules and will accommodate all 1.5/2mL microcentrifuge tubes and standard cryo vials. The grid is alphanumerically matrixed with the 1–9 and A–I characters hot stamped directly onto the grids in a distinctive contrasting color for fast, easy, and error-free identification of individual tube samples.