- Specially formulated for cold storage to -80°C
- Excellent barrier properties to retard evaporation
- Easily pierceable with pipet tips or robotic probes for sample recovery
- Certified DNase-, RNase-, and nucleic-acid-free
- Note: Not recommended for PCR or thermal cycling
AlumaSeal CS sealing films are specially formulated aluminum foil sealing films with an adhesive that withstands cold storage at temperatures to -80°C. Unlike other sealing films in the AlumaSeal group, AlumaSeal CS sealing films are not recommended for PCR or thermocycling. A single non-perforated end tab simplifies application. Simply hold the tab and strip the backing from the body of the sealing film as it lays on the plate to avoid curling. Dimensions are 82.6 x 132.6 mm, including the single 9.5 mm end tab. Recommended temperature range: -80°C to 120°C. AlumaSeal CS sealing films are certified DNase-, RNase-, amd nucleic-acid-free. Sterile product is packaged in tamperevident zippered bags of 25, two bags per box.