- Nunclon Delta Certification is provided in each case
- Short, wide necks allow for easy access
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified to be non-pyrogenic
- Vent/close caps of sterile high-density polyethylene provide sufficient gas exchange
- Unique hydrophobic 0.22 m filter cap utilizes a three-dimensional matrix of nonwettable polyethylene fibers that prevent penetration of microorganisms
- Cap material: HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
NUNC Tissue Culture Flasks feature the Nunclon surface which provides excellent attachment and growth. Surface treatment is limited to the intended growth surface. The sidewalls, neck, and top panel are untreated to discourage cell adherence. Physical quality is constantly checked during manufacturing including a leak test of each flask. Culture and cloning efficiency studies are conducted periodically on samples. Your guarantee of quality is the certificate of assurance which accompanies each case of product. Both phenolic and polyethylene plug seal caps are offered. The polyethylene cap has a vent and a closed position. HDPE Cap Materiial.