100 Memory Water Resistant Stopwatch, Sper Scientific
This Stopwatch timer for sports and other applications features 100 memories of split and lap times, will count up or down to 20 hours in 1/100 second resolution and offers many advanced features. The large 3 line display simultaneously shows total elapsed time, split time, current lap time, lap counter and indicates low battery. This Stopwatch also has a unique LCD contrast adjustment and touch tone selectable buttons. The sonically welded case ensures excellent water resistance.
- Unique LCD contrast adjustment
- Touch tone selectable buttons
- Sonically welded case ensures excellent water resistance
Features 5 timing modes:
1. Stopwatch: Recalls split and lap times as well as the slowest, fastest and average laps.
2. Timer, which has three modes: count down and stop, count down and repeat, count down and then count up.
3. Clock: Selectable for 12 or 24 hour format, with alarm clock, calendar and hourly chime modes.
4. Stroke: Calculates average strokes, beats or pulses per minute based on the timing of three sample strokes.
5. Pacer: Set from 5 to 240 beeps per minute.
The large three line display simultaneously shows total elapsed time, split time, current lap time, lap counter and indicates low battery.
Certifications: N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of compliance for 62370-078.
Ordering information: Button cell battery included.