Color coded for easy membrane identification.
- Available in 13 mm and 30 mm diameters
- Choice of 0.45 µm and 0.22 µm membranes
- Designed for low hold-up to minimize sample loss
- Lot numbers are printed on sterile packs for easy traceability
- Sterile filters are packaged in a convenient, peel-open package
- All products come certified non-pyrogenic
Syringe Filters are ideal for filtering culture media and organic solvents in a wide range of applications
New surfactant-free cellulose acetate filter membranes contain none of the wetting agents found in standard CA (cellulose acetate). These wetting agents have been shown to be toxic to specific cell lines in vitro (1-3). SFCA also has lower protein binding than does standard CA.
SFCA filters feature:
Low protein binding with little or no loss of specific proteins
Excellent flow rates
No wetting agents to affect sensitive cell culture lines
Much lower extractables than standard CA membranes
Membrane material includes SFCA, MCE, PVDF, PTFE, Nylon, and PES. All items are tested for filter efficiency and housing integrity. Filter housing is manufactured and tested to withstand pressures of up to 75 psi (5.1 Bar). Filters are available nonsterile or sterile, individually wrapped (sterile), certified non-pyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free.