His MultiTrap FF and HP Filter Plates, Cytiva
His MultiTrap FF and His MultiTrap HP are prepacked disposable 96-well plates for reproducible high throughput parallel purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins by Immobilized Metal ion Affinity Chromatography (IMAC).
- Prepacked multiwell filter plates for high reproducibility in expression screening and small-scale purification of histidine-tagged proteins
- Increased convenience and consistency with prepacked 96-well plates
- No filtration needed - load unclarified sample directly, increase reproducibility, and save time
- Use His MultiTrap 96-well filter plates with robotic systems or manually with centrifugation or vacuum
- Easy scale-up to HisTrap FF, HisPrep FF 16/10 or HisTrap HP prepacked columns: High chemical stability and high binding capacity up to 1 mg of histidine-tagged protein per well
The plates are prepacked with Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow (His MultiTrap FF) or Ni Sepharose High Performance (His MultiTrap HP). A protocol for His MultiTrap is available in His Buffer Kit. The kit is available with ready-made buffer solutions, for increased convenience and for fast buffer preparation.
Loading unclarified samples directly to His MultiTrap FF and His MultiTrap HP simplifies and shortens the overall time for expression screening, which minimizes degradation and oxidation of sensitive target proteins. His MultiTrap FF and His MultiTrap HP prepacked filter plates are manufactured with high reproducibility with regards to the well volume and the volume of medium to give consistent results.