HiTrap MabSelect SuRe columns are prepacked with MabSelect SuRe, a BioProcess medium for purification of monoclonal antibodies from large sample volumes
- Withstands rigorous CIP and sanitization procedures with 0.1 to 0.5 M NaOH.
- Novel ligand design gives enhanced protease resistance resulting in lower ligand leakage.
- Oriented coupling of recombinant Protein A to the matrix via an engineered C-terminal cysteine enhances IgG binding capacity.
- Fewer regulatory concerns due to the total absence of mammalian culture in the ligand production and purification.
- Prepacked HiTrap columns for process development, screening of purification conditions, and small-scale purification of Mabs.
The novel alkali-tolerant recombinant Protein A ligand allow cleaning-in-place (CIP). HiTrap MabSelect columns are prepacked with MabSelect a bioprocess medium for capuring of Mabs from large sample volumes