Biotix Microcentrifuge Tubes, Biotix
Biotix microcentrifuge tubes are manufactured with medical grade virgin polypropylene for superior clarity
- Sizes include 0.65 mL, 1.5 mL, and 2.0 mL
- Graduation marks for convenient reference and verification
- Snapcaps click closed to ensure a non-leaking seal
- Caps can be partially closed to make constant opening and closing with thumbs easy and secure
- Available in low binding format for use with proteins and other high viscosity samples
- Rigorously QC tested and certified free of DNA, DNase, RNase, and endotoxins (pyrogens)
- Frosted exterior wall and cap enable easy marking for organization and identification
These snapcap tubes are leak-resistant, boil-proof, and able to withstand 20000 RCF.
Ordering information: Tubes that are available in assorted colors come in blue/yellow/green/orange/red, with each color individually packed.