Mo Bio Laboratories UltraClean® Tissue & Cells DNA Isolation Kit
The UltraClean® Tissue & Cells DNA Isolation Kit is ideal for isolating genomic DNA from cultured cells or animal tissues, including rodent tails
- Rapidly Isolate DNA from Animal Tissues or Cultured Cells in Less Than 20 Minutes
- Yields High Quality DNA Up to 50 kb Plus
- DNA is Ready for PCR, Restriction Digests, and All Downstream Applications
- Novel Bead Beating Method for Hands-Off Homogenization
- Safe Procedure Avoids the Use of Hazardous Organic Solvents
- Lyophilized Proteinase K in the Kit for Processing Tough Tissue Samples
The UltraClean® Tissue & Cells DNA Isolation Kit is designed for isolating DNA from 1-25 mg tissue samples or up to 5 x 106 cells. Fresh or frozen tissue samples are homogenized using bead beating technology to lyse the cells. Lysates are loaded onto a silica spin filter. DNA binds to the silica spin filter while contaminants pass through. Remaining contaminants and enzyme inhibitors are removed by a wash step. Pure DNA is then eluted into Tris buffer. This kit requires a Microcentrifuge, Vortex and our Vortex Adapter.
Silica Spin Filter Tubes format. Bead beating method. Starting amount, 25 mg. Binding capacity, Up to 40µg per filter. 1-24 samples.
Isolated DNA is high quality and ready for PCR, restriction digests, and other downstream applications. The UltraClean® Tissue & Cells DNA Isolation Kit is safe and user-friendly because it avoids the use of organic solvents like phenol and chloroform.