Advansta WesternBright™ ECL HRP Substrate Kits
Molecular Biology Stains
- Shorter Exposures- Stronger signal than Amersham™ ECL or SuperSignal® West Pico
- Sensitive- Detect Low pg Protein Amounts
- Save antibody- Use up to Ten-Times Less Antibody
- Long-lasting signal- Image Blots up to Hours After Substrate Incubation, No Rush to Get to Dark Room
- Room temperature stable- One Year Shelf Life at Room Temperature.
The best choice for routine, film-imaged Western blots. WesternBright ECL is more sensitive than other chemiluminescent substrates, so you can conduct shorter exposures, load less sample, or use up to ten-times less antibody. Save time and money with WesternBright ECL.
WesternBright ECL is a horseradish peroxidase substrate optimized for chemiluminescent Western blots imaged using x-ray film. WesternBright ECL requires as little as ten times less antibody than other substrates, allowing you to save precious antibodies and samples. Additionally, the WesternBright ECL signal is long lasting, allowing multiple exposures to be carried out without substantial signal decay.