Advansta WesternBright™ Quantum HRP Substrate Kits
Molecular Biology Stains
- Sensitive- Detect Attomoles of Protein Per Band
- Largest Linear Range and No Band "Burn Out" at High Protein load
- Low Background- for High Signal to Noise
- Long Lasting Signal- Image Blots Hours After Substrate Incubation
- Versatile- Optimized for CCD Imaging, and Compatible with Film Detection.
WesternBright Quantum chemiluminescent substrate sets the bar for both sensitivity and quantitative ability. Specially developed for CCD imaging, WesternBright Quantum produces a strong, long-lasting signal with extremely low background, perfect for detecting low abundance proteins. Since it does not exhibit substrate depletion at high protein loads, WesternBright Quantum provides the largest dynamic range of any chemiluminescent substrate for the most quantitative chemiluminescent Western experiments.
WesternBright Quantum is a new chemiluminescent substrate specially formulated for CCD imaging. This novel horseradish peroxidase, HRP, substrate provides a strong, long-lasting signal, the broadest useful linear range and high sensitivity for the most quantitative chemiluminescent Western assays.