GeneMate SnapStrip® 8-Strip Standard PCR Tubes with Individually Attached Flat Caps
- Designed to precisely fit most thermal cyclers
- Secure evaporation-resistant seal between cap lid and tube
- Individual tubes have caps closing at an angle
- Angled caps prevent interference from adjacent tubes in thermal cycler
- Ultra-thin wall for optimum heat transfer and higher yield
- Easy to break-a-part tubes
- Optically-clear flat caps
- Ideal for qPCR (real-time PCR) and standard PCR
- Crystal-clear clarity
- Easy to visualize content of each well
- Available in full range of colors or white (enhances qPCR signals)
- Certified free DNase, RNase, and detectable DNA
Real-Time PCR strip tubes combine a flat cap with high clarity manufacturing. The high clarity means it's ideally suited for real-time PCR (QPCR) applications where excitation and emission takes through the cap. The flat cap aids transmission and also makes an ideal writing or marking surface. These strip tubes fit a diverse range of thermal cyclers. Two tube profiles, standard and low-profile, ensure universal compatibility.
Ordering information: GeneMate 96-Well PCR Tube Storage Racks are available separately.