GeneMate Hotplate, Magnetic Stirrer, Hotplate/Magnetic Stirrer
Magnetic Hotplate Stirrers
- Ceramic work surface, 7.5" x 7.5"
- Stir speed from 60 to 1500 rpm
- Temperature control up to 380°C
- Three models: heat stir, heat only, or stir only
- Space efficient design (8" x 9") facilitates use on crwoded benchtops and/or inside bio-hoods
- Durable, chemical resistant white ceramic work surface
- Compatible with a wide variety of borosilicate glass beakers, flasks, bottles, and other vessels
- Hotplate/Magnetic Stirrer (model H-3000-HS) comes complete with a support rod for mounting thermometers and temperature probes
GeneMate hotplates, stirrers and hotplate-stirrers feature an exceptionally durable, chemical resistant white ceramic work surface. Their space-efficient design (8" x 9" footprint), makes them ideal for use on crowded bench tops and inside of bio-hoods.
Advanced microprocessor controls with convenient turn knobs allow quick, precise adjustment and maintenance of speed and temperature. Safety indicator LED's on the front panel indicate when the heating and/or stirring functions have been activated. With a square 7.5" in work surface, all three models are compatible with a wide variety of popular sizes of borosilicate glass beakers, flasks, bottles, and other vessels. The hotplate/magnetic stirrer model G-3000-HS comes complete with a support rod for mounting thermometers and temperature probes.