GeneMate Vacuum Storage Bottles
- PES Membrane
- Conveniently sold presterilized
- Quick-Connect pedestal base or cradle ring allows for hands-free filtration
- Forward-facing, large, raised graduation marks for easy reading
- SECUREgrasp bottle technology
- Available in 0.2 or 0.45 µm asymmetric membrane filter
The GeneMate Vacuum Filtration System is a disposable, sterile, vacuum-operated system used for the preparation of buffers, tissue culture media, microbiological media and other biological fluids. GeneMate filtration is available either as a complete system or as a bottle top filter. Both options have an upper filter funnel with a dust cap that contains a 0.2 m (sterilization grade) or 0.45 m (clarification grade) asymmetric PES membrane filter. Our membrane is low protein-binding and surfactant-free. The complete system includes a stable, SECUREgrasp bottle attached to the filter. Diameter measurement is for filter.