- Borosilicate 3.3 hybex glass
- Autoclavable blue caps & drip rings included
- Permanent enamel graduation markings
- Large area for bottle marking/identification
- Autoclavable, reusable, and breakage resistant
- Sterilization: Autoclave or dry heat
- Polypropylene (140°C) Cap
Hybex reusable media bottles are manufactured from high quality, borosilicate 3.3 glass. With their superior chemical resistance, these bottles are ideal for storage of reagents, culture media, biological fluids and a variety of other aqueous and non-aqueous solutions.
A low coefficient of thermal expansion (3.3), provides temperature resistance that is far superior to that of standard lab glass (or soda lime glass). Hybex glass can withstand temperatures from -70 to 500°C, permitting repeated use in freezers, microwaves, autoclaves and dry heat sterilization chambers.
All hybex bottles have permanent, white enamel graduations for volume measurement and a white identification box for marking or coding. All hybex media bottles include a drip-free sealing ring as well as a standard blue polypropylene sealing cap. Starter Pack includes 2x100 mL, 3x250 mL, 3x500 mL, & 2x1000 mL with blue caps.