GeneMate 96 Deep-Well 0.5-2.0 mL Plates
Deep Well Microplates
- Compatible with robotic sample processing systems (Beckman Biomek, Tecan Genesis, Quadra) and automated pipetting stations.
- 8 x 12 format for use with multichannel pipettes
- Flexible lids cover all 96 wells
- Ideal for storage of biological samples
- Polypropylene or polystyrene
- Sterile or non-sterile packaging
GeneMate Deep-Well Plates have been designed for high-volume, high throughput laboratories. The 8 x 12, 96-well format of these plates is compatible with multichannel pipettes, automated pipetting stations, and robotic sample processors, as well as many of the most popular cell harvesters. These GeneMate plates can be used in many centrifuge microplate rotors, including Hermle and Beckman. The wells have round bottoms and are labeled alphanumerically. Both types of plates are resistant to DMSO and methanol and are compatible with the incubation conditions for radioligand binding assays. The polypropylene plates can be frozen at temperatures as low as -70°C, making them ideal for storage of biological samples.