GeneMate 2.0 mL Graduated Microcentrifuge Tubes for Boiling Applications
- Positive flat cap seal design
- Target syringe port
- Great for boiling
- External graduations
- -90°C to 120°C
- Ultimate in clarity, glass-like
- Wide cap flange for easy opening
- Rated to 20,000 x g
- Free of detectable DNase, RNase, and human DNA
- 500/Pack. Cases come with 10 packs.
Our tubes feature an improved easy open snap seal that will not pop open during boiling. An ergonomically designed cap makes these tubes easier to open and close than other tubes. All tubes feature frosted writing surfaces on the cap and side for smear resistant labeling. Graduated tubes feature external graduations every 100 L. Molded from clarified virgin polypropylene for unmatched strength and clarity. All tubes are RNase- and DNase-free.