MO-BIO PowerLyzer™ 24 Bench Top Bead-Based Homogenizer
- High speed mechanical action, horizontal tube positioning and optimized bead-beating technology deliver fast, efficient, and reliable homogenization and lysis in seconds
- Accommodates all sample types, including difficult samples such as pine needles, seeds, spores, fungal mats, bone, and skin
- Homogenize up to 24 samples in standard 2 mL tubes simultaneously, without cross-contamination
- Store up to 99 custom programs with variable speed and time settings
- Front loading design requires minimal bench space, provides quick and easy processing and cleaning, and is quiet
- Optimized for use with MO BIO nucleic acid isolation kits
- FCC Part 15 and CE compliance
- Beads: Uses all common grinding bead tubes and lysing matrices
- Same kinetics for each tube
The PowerLyzer 24 Bench Top Bead-Based Homogenizer is a bead beating instrument uniquely designed for the most efficient and complete lysis and homogenization of any biological sample. In as little as 30 seconds, the PowerLyzer 24 homogenizer is capable of processing up to 24 samples in 2 mL tubes. With true "hands-free" operation, the downtime associated with manipulating samples through multiple cycles is eliminated. Even the toughest and most difficult samples such as pine needles, seeds, spores, fungal mats, bone, and skin are easily and effectively lysed using the PowerLyzer 24 homogenizer and MO BIO's high-quality nucleic acid isolation kits. By adjusting the run times and rotation speeds, precise optimization of individual sample type is achieved to save hours of work and sample manipulation.
Whether you are working with DNA samples that require bead tubes with low-velocity agitation or tough RNA samples that require harsh lysis and high speed pulverization, the PowerLyzer 24 homogenizer can be programmed to meet any application need. With 99 customizable program settings, an rpm range of 500-5000 rpm, and up to 10 programmable cycle interval times ranging from 1 second to 5 minutes, the PowerLyzer 24 homogenizer provides the most flexible homogenization and lysis, and the highest quality and yields of nucleic acids from any commercially available homogenizer.
The PowerLyzer 24 homogenizer's unique front-loading profile and space saving design make it easy to process samples quickly, quietly, and safely. This design maximizes bench space and allows for convenient placement even with low overhead cabinetry. The solid construction lid, gasket, latches, and motor provide durability and ensure safe and quiet operation. A built-in digital reminder is displayed to ensure proper assembly and containment of all sample tubes and provides added safety when the homogenizer is in use.