Labnet Spectrafuge™ 6C Compact Research Centrifuge
The Spectrafuge 6C has been designed for quick production of PPP (platelet poor plasma) and PRP (platelet rich plasma) as well as other applications in the clinical and research laboratory.
- 1-year warranty
- High speed and g-force capabilities, produces PPP & PRP separation in two minutes
- Supplied with 6 x 10/15 mL rotor
- Compact design, 8.25" x 9.5"
- Variable speed upt o 6,500rpm with digital control
- Capable of centrifuging conical tubes and all common blook draw tubes, 15 mL, 10 mL, 7 mL, 5 mL
- Digital speed control - Variable, 100 rpm increments
The removable rotor of the Spectrafuge 6C accepts 6 x 15 mL tubes, and with the adapters will accommodate all common blood draw tubes. The variable speed allows for a variety of applications to be performed. A timer controls operation from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. The time can also be set to continuous, by selecting the On position, or momentary, by pressing and holding the start knob.
The control panel of the centrifuge features easy to turn knobs and large digital displays for time and speed. During operation of the centrifuge, the lid is locked. Once the rotor has come to a stop, both the time and speed displays flash 00 to signify that the run has been completed. The lid can now be opened by pressing the lid knob.
A small footprint allows the Spectrafuge 6C to fit on even the most crowded bench. Its rugged construction will provide years of trouble free operation. The centrifuge can be operated on the bench or in a cold room.