Labnet Z206A Digital High Capacity Compact Universal Centrifuge
The microprocessor controlled HermLe/Labnet Z206A is a compact centrifuge ideal for use in both research and clinical laboratories.
- Advanced digital control with rpm/rcf conversion
- Ideal for all common tube sizes, 0.2 mL to 50 mL
- Useful for blood, urine, and cell separations
- 2-year warranty
- Microprocessor control with large LCD display
- Four available rotor options, capable of tube sizes up to 50 mL
- Stainless stell angle rotors for 15 mL and 50 mL conical tubes
- Noise level under 60 dBA
- Imbalance detection system with automatic shut down
- Compact, 11" x 14.6" x 10.2" 30 lbs./15 kg
The Z206A features a newly designed LCD control panel that provides efficient control over all settings with one ergonomically positioned adjustment knob. Operation of the centrifuge can be timed from 10 seconds to 99 hours (or continuous) and speed can be set and viewed in both rpm and rcf (up to 6,000 rpm/ 4,185 x g). If a load is not properly balanced, the imbalance sensor will stop operation of the unit.
Three angle rotors are available for use with the Z206A. The 15 mL rotor has a capacity for twelve tubes while the 50 mL rotor will hold six. A microtube rotor is also available for 18 tubes (not listed below, please call if interested). A swing out rotor is also available for 6 x 5 mL tubes. Optional adapters accommodate various tube sizes including standard conical tubes and round bottom blood tubes.
Distinct Control Panel:
Simple one handed operation
Set and view speed in both rpm or g-force
Pre-selection of rotor code for proper g-force conversion
Control over all settings with one ergonomic adjustment knob
Permanent indication of preset and actual values
10 acceleration and deceleration levels
Pre-selection of running time from 10 seconds to 99 hours 59 minutes or continuous
Splash proof digital display