Labnet Hermle Z216 MK Refrigerated High Capacity Microcentrifuge
This compact refrigerated centrifuge has a powerful brushless motor and cooling capacity to spare.
- 2-year warranty
- Pre-cool the rotor and rotor chamber with Quick Cool function
- Powerful motor drive, run samples as high as 21,380 x g
- Umatched Capacity, 44 x 1.5/2.0 mL
- Microprocessor control with large LCD display
- Six available rotor options, including unique combination rotor
- Imbalance identification system with automatic shut-off
- Quiet operation, less than 57dBA at 16,000 x g (<60dBA at max)
- Powerful refrigeration, temperature control form -20°C to 40°C
- Motor driven lid locking system
- Accelerates to max speed in under 18 sec. (deceleration16 sec.)
- Compact, 10.9" x 11.6" x 21.3"/77 lbs.
A newly designed LCD control panel provides intuitive control over all operating parameters, including the new Quick-COOL feature, for rapidly cooling of the rotor chamber. (Cools to 4°C in less than 12 min. from 23°C ambient.) The brushless induction motor powers samples to speeds above 21,000 x g and six available rotor options permit running a variety of tubes from 0.2 to 2.0 mL. Capacity is unmatched with a unique 44-position rotor.
Distinct Control Panel:
- Pre-selection of rotor code for proper g-force conversion
- Control over all settings with one ergonomic adjustment knob
- Set and view speed in both rpm or rcf (increments of 10)
- Permanent indication of preset and actual values
- 10 acceleration and ceceleration levels
- Pre-selection of running time form 10 sec. to 99 h. 59 min. or cont.
- Program storage fo up to 99 runs
Maximum Speed: 15,000rpm
Maximum RCF: 21,380 x g
Maximum Capacity: 44 x 1.5/2.0 mL
Temperature Range: -20°C to 40°C
Dimensions (WxHxD): 10.9" x 11.6" x 21.3"
Weight: 77 lbs.
Timer: 10 sec. to 99 h. 59 min.
Noise Level: Under 60 dBA
Electrical: 120V, 60/50 Hz