Labnet Hermle Z383 and Refrigerated Z383K, High Speed
High speed capabilities, large capacity rotors, and microprocessor control combine to make the Z383 series the ultimate in intelligent centrifuges. Over a dozen rotor options accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 to 500 mL, as well as microplates. The standard, high capacity, swing out rotor can process up to 28 x 50 mL or 48 x 15 mL conical tubes.
- Wide speed range from 200rpm to 17,000rpm
- Quiet, maintenance-free, brushless induction drive
- Precise microprocessor control with g-force conversion and program memory
- Easy-to-use knob control with large digital displays
- Selection and viewing of speed (rpm) or g-value (RCF)
- Preset and actual speed/RCF and chamber temperature (Z383K only) continuously displayed.
- Imbalance detection system
- Automatic rotor recognition system limits each rotor to its rated maximum speed.
- Powerful refrigeration can maintain samples at 4C or below (Z383K only)
- Precool function (Z383K only)
- Ten levels of braking
- Coarse and fine adjustment knobs allow for quick and precise setting of speed
- Program memory stores up to ten runs
- Multiple rotor options are available to meet a wide variety of applications
- Swing out rotors and carriers for tubes up to 500 mL, microplates, and deep-well plates
- High speed angle rotors and adapters for tubes up to 85 mL
- Micro rotors hold up to 44 x 1.5/2.0 mL tubes and a combination of both tube sizes
The Z383 series operating system is based on advanced, easy to use microprocessor control and rotor recognition. Feedback systems automatically limit each rotor to its rated maximum speed. A centrifugal radius correction function compensates for various tubes, adapters and inserts so that an extremely accurate g-value is calculated and displayed. The hybrid control panel combines modern microprocessor control and easy turn knobs. All parameters are entered with knobs while their values are displayed digitally. Repetitive runs are simple - just press the start key. Up to ten programs can be stored in memory and recalled. The brushless induction drives in these centrifuges are powerful, yet extremely quiet. The motors accelerate all rotors to speed quickly. Braking level is fully adjustable.
Refrigerated or ambient
The refrigerated Z383K features a powerful, environmentally friendly refrigeration system that can cool all rotors below 4°C. Pressing the precool button before a run brings the rotor and chamber to the proper temperature to protect sensitive samples. The ambient Z383 incorporates an effective air flow system to keep sample temperature rise to a minimum.
The maintenance-free, brushless motors are extremely quiet, yet accelerate all rotors quickly to the preset speed. Braking is fully adjustable in ten steps. The Z383 series centrifuges are equipped with an automatic imbalance detection system. Detection of major balance discrepancies causes the centrifuge to shut down, bringing the rotor to a gentle stop. The automatic rotor recognition system prevents overspeed by identifying the rotor in the chamber and limiting it to its maximum rating.
Ordering information: 2-year warranty