Labnet Hermle Z366 High Speed Medium Capacity Centrifuge
The Z366 centrifuge is the most versatile ambient centrifuge in the Labnet/Hermle family.
- Versatility, 10 Rotor Options Combining Speed and Capacity
- New modern design with easy operation control panel and LCD display
- Distinct control panel
- Simple one handed operation
- Set and view speed in both rpm or g-force
- Control all settings with one ergonomic adjustment knob
- Permanent indication of preset and actual values
- Selection of speed, g-force and time in increments of 10
- 10 acceleration and deceleration levels
- Pre-select run time from 10 sec to over 99 hours or continuous
- Storage of up to 99 runs
- Splash proof digital display
- Maintenance-free induction motor drive
- Microprocessor control with large LCD display
- Motor driven lid lock system
- Automatic rotor identification system with over speed protection
- 10 available rotor options
- Optional audible signals at the end of a run
- Imbalance detection system with automatic shut down
With high capacity (6 x 250 mL) and high speed (29,068 x g). The Z366 model is the ideal ambient centrifuge for any lab. It offers 7 high speed angle rotors, a 4 x 250 mL swing out rotor, and a 2 x 3 microplate rotor. The new distinctly modern control panel features a large LCD display. The adjustment knob allows for quick and easy setting of all operating parameters, including speed (rpm or rcf), run time (up to 99 hours),and more. The rotor recognition system recognizes the rotor as soon as the centrifuge lid is closed. The rotor number is displayed and all setings are limited to the max specifications of that rotor.
Ordering information: 2-year warranty.