Biowave Cell Density Meter CO8000
- No warm up time is needed.
- Samples can be measured in cuvettes or tubes.
- Dedicated cell density instrument
- Stores up to 99 readings in its memory
- Small and portable, can be powered by rechargeable batteries or outlet
- RS232 port for data transfer to PC or printing
- 1-year warranty
The Biowave CO8000 is an easy-to-use instrument dedicated to measuring the density of cells in suspension. Small and portable, the CO8000 can be taken to the cell cultures and even used in a fume hood. The results obtained are comparable to traditional spectrophotometers. This hand-held instrument has an integral battery allowing it to be taken to where the cell cultures are growing. The cell density of the cultures can be measured and the results stored in the memory. The results are given in Absorbance Units (OD). Once all measurements are taken, the results can be viewed on the easy-to-read screen or the instrument can be connected to a PC or printer and the results downloaded. The CO8000 will accept a variety of cuvettes and tubes including 10, 12, and 16 mm diameter test tubes.