Labnet Enduro™ Power Supplies
- Dependable performance, intelligent control
- Simple to program
- Constant voltage, current or wattage
- Compact, lightweight and stackable
- Voltage ranges to 300 V
- Current ranges to 3000 mA
- Constant voltage or constant current with automatic crossover
- 250 V model offers a constant power operating mode
- Timed or continuous operation
The ENDURO Power Supplies are ideal for DNA, RNA and protein electrophoresis as well as blotting. They provide a high degree of sophistication and versatility yet are extremely easy to use. Two models are available to meet a variety of needs.
Operating choices for the power supplies include constant voltage, constant amperage or constant wattage (250 V model only) and timed or continuous operation. All operating parameters are set using the membrane keypad and displayed digitally on the backlit LCD. Safety features incorporated into the systems include automatic crossover, no load detection, sudden load change and over voltage protection. The units can also be programmed to restart in the event of a power disruption.
The ENDURO 250V features a voltage range from 5 to 250V in 1V increments. Current is adjustable in 0.01A steps to a maximum of 3 A. Wattage is adjustable in 1W steps up to 300 W. The voltage range of the ENDURO 300 V is from 2 to 300 V in 1V increments. The current is adjustable from 4 to 500 mA in 1 mA steps.