GeneMate Digital Dry Baths
- 2-year full replacement warranty
- Temperature range from ambient 5°C in 0.1° increments
- Microprocessor controlled
- Wide range of blocks available
- Block lifter rod supplied
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Solid blocks available for custom machining
- Optimized fit for most efficient heat transfer
- Accepts tubes from 0.2 mL up to 50 mL as well as PCR plates
- Blocks sold separately
A broad temperature range, to 150°C, makes GeneMate's Digital Dry Baths useful for a variety of applications in molecular biology, histology, clinical, environmental and industrial laboratories. They feature microprocessor control and digital setting/display of temperature.
A microprocessor regulates the high wattage heaters in the baths to provide precise accurate control. The exact desired temperature is easily set using the arrow keys on the sloped control panel while values are shown on the large digital display. No checking of the thermometer and readjusting temperature is necessary. The user calibration feature allows for easy calibration to in house standards when required.
Stainless steel block chamber. The block chamber of the Digital Dry Baths is constructed of stainless steel, which acts as a heat sink and provides a uniform transfer of heat from the heating elements to the interchangeable blocks. The resulting block uniformity is excellent, ensuring that all samples receive the same temperature treatment, regardless of their position in the block.