Labnet ENDURO™ GDS & GDS Touch Gel Documentation Systems
New GDS Touch added features:
- Application flexibility- Compatible with a wide range of fluorescent and visible dyes for DNA and protein gels
- 5 MP high resolution camera- Sharp, clear pictures suitable for publication or analysis
- Innovative, Integrated cabinet- Built in, pull out UV transilluminator with EPI white lights
- Compact Footprint: 14" x 12.5", takes up very small space
- Viewport for gel preview
- Large Field of View- 20 x 24 cm, fits large and small format gels
- Simple image capture software- No training required
- Out of the box, ready to use- Ships as 1 unit, no assembly required
- Computer options: Desktop or Laptop
Increasing the resolution gives you two main benefits. It enables you to discriminate between bands that are close together. This means you will be able to tell if signal is coming from two bands or one band, due to less pixilation in your images. Another advantage of high resolution is when imaging large objections, you have the benefit of high resolution across the entire field of view. This means even on large (FOV) gels, you will still be able to discriminate closely resolved bands.
5MP for high resolution
USB connection for simple set up
Fast refresh rate for live imaging
High quality images ideal for downstream analysis
Lens: Manual F 1.4 Lens
Field of View: 20 x 24 cm
365 nm pull out UV transilluminator (optional 302 nm)
UV viewing port
EPI white lights
Filters: 590 filter
Applications: Fluorescent gel imaging, visible gel imaging, gel documentation
Product footprint: 14" wide x 12.5" deep
The Enduro™ GDS uses a scientific grade camera that will give a linear response to light, enabling data analysis. Many systems in the market are consumer grade cameras, which means it is the same camera you would use to take your family photos. These cameras aren't designed for low noise, or quantitation, making them less than ideal for rigorous densitometry or data analysis.
The new Enduro™ GDS Touch Touch Gel Doc Systems include:
Intregrated tablet PC, MP camera, prefocused lens, EPI-blue & white light, 20 x 24 cm UV transilluminator, and image capture software.
Ordering information: Enduro™ GDS Gel Documentation System, 302nm, includes 5MP camera, prefocused lens, UV transilluminator, and Enduro GDS image capture software. Enduro™ GDS Touch Gel Documentation System, 302nm, includes: Intregrated tablet PC, MP camera, prefocused lens, EPI-blue & white light, UV transilluminator, and image capture software. Enduro™ GDS Gel Documentation System, 365 nm, includes: 5MP camera, prefocused lens, UV transilluminator, and Enduro GDS image capture software. Enduro™ GDS Touch Gel Documentation System, 365 nm, includes: Intregrated tablet PC, MP camera, prefocused lens, EPI-blue & white light, UV transilluminator, and image capture software.