MO BIO Vortex Genie® 2 Vortex
- Variable speed control allows low speed shaking action up to high speed vortexing
- Interchangeable attachments disigned to produce different mixing actions, allowing you to choose the correct action for your application
- Operates in both hands-free or touch mode for precise vortexing control
- Tough metal housing provides bench top stability for all types of mixing without risk of "walking"
- Unmatched reliability, with many years of proven performance in laboratories all over the world
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
- Supplied with 3" platform head and pop-off cup
Our Vortex Genie® 2 Vortex blends fluids quickly and thoroughly with a true votex action that prevents spilling, even when tubes are uncapped. It is capable of ranges from gentle yet thorough shaking action to extreme vigorous votexing depending on the speed and attachment chosen. A 3-position power switch lets you select continuous action, or "Touch On" control. With true "Hands-Free" operation lab operators can greatly increase efficiency. The operator completely controls the mixing of test tubes, beakers and flasks by varying the speed of motor and/or the angle of contact and pressure against the mixing head.
The unit is supplied with a pop-off quick change standard cup and a 3" (7.6 cm) platform head.