Biochrom Colourwave CO7000 Medical Colorimeter
- Open system accommodates both conventional wet reagents and kits
- Requires only a small volume of reagent (min. 0.4 mL) in a cuvette or tube
- A portable, battery-operated unit you can take anywhere, ideal for field clinics
- Fully tropicalized and portable
- Reads assays in the wavelength range 400 to 700 nm using many proprietary test kits
- Rechargeable battery
- Registered for IVD applications
Easy, inexpensive colorimetry for the small medical clinic. The Colourwave CO7000 Medical Colorimeter is designed for use by doctors and medical technologists in small- and medium-sized clinics. It will withstand high temperature and humidity. The CO7000 is an open system that accommodates both conventional wet reagents and kits. The CO7000 requires only a small volume of reagent (min. 0.4 mL) in a cuvette or tube.A portable, battery-operated unit you can take anywhere, and is ideal for field clinics.
Ordering information: Comes with 1 year warranty.