Sonics 130-Watt Ultrasonic Processors
- Process samples from 150 L to 150 mL
- Monitors the power in both watts and joules
- Ideal for cell disruption, sample preparation, or homogenization
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic tuning circuitry eliminates the need for constant adjustments
- 3-year warranty
These new ultrasonic processors are microprocessor -controlled and feature automatic tuning to eliminate the need for constant adjustment. The amount of power delivered to the probe is monitored both in watts and joules. The variable power output control allows the ultrasonic vibrations at the probe tip to be set to any desired amplitude. Measure 12.5" L x 9.75" W x 3.5" H. Units include a tool kit, instruction manual, converter, footswitch connector (S-2028-130 only), and 6-ft cord with grounded plug. S-2034-130PB has a thumb-actuated pulser and variable power output control. Includes a 3 mm (1/8") titanium probe. S-2034-130 features a timer that controls the processing timefrom one second to 10 hours and a pulser to enable safe treatment of temperature-sensitive sample at high intensity. Includes a 6 mm (1/4") titanium probe*.