Eppendorf 0.5-20 µL GELoader Tips
- Special Tip for Gel Electrophoresis
- Ideal for loading samples onto sequencing gels
- Attached directly out of rack with pipette
- GELoader Tips and rack autoclavable (121°C, 20 min.)
- Fits onto Eppendorf pipettes for 0.5 to 10 L (Gray Control Button)
This pipette tip facilitates the loading of samples onto polyacrylamide gels for DNA sequencing. The GELoader Tip has a 15 mm capillary with a defined diameter of less than 0.3 mm. The flexibility of the tip prevents the gels from being damaged.