Thermo Scientific Cryogenics Locator® 7 with Autofill
Cryogenic Storage Vessels
- Automatically monitors and refills vessels with liquid nitrogen
- Minimizes manual rechecking and recharging liquid nitrogen vessels on a daily basis
- Autofill controller features audible and visual low/high level alarms
- Permits connection to central alarm warning system
- Stores up to 6000 samples
- 36-month warranty on the LOCATOR vessel and two-year warranty on autofill controller
LOCATOR 7 Autofill cryogenic storage vessel, designed to attach to your liquid nitrogen tank for automatic filling of aluminum cryogenic vessels with liquid nitrogen for vapor phase storage. The autofill controller minimizes manual checking and refilling vessels with liquid nitrogen on a daily basis, which is critically important for vapor phase storage.
Larger area in the bottom of the LOCATOR 7 cryogenic vessel permits maximum holding times of over 22 days in vapor phase. System allows cells to be stored unattended in the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen preventing contamination and leakage of liquid nitrogen into the vial.
Autofill controller features audible and visual low/high level liquid nitrogen alarm that alerts end users to an empty cryogenic storage vessel or prevents vials from coming into contact with liquid nitrogen. Autofill system can be connected to central alarm warning system that triggers alarms and reports power failures.