Nanoject II™ Microinjectors, Drummond Scientific
The Nanoject II Auto-Nanoliter injector performs ultra-delicate nanoliter injection procedures into oocytes, embryos, and tissues.
- Automated, Microprocessor-Controlled Microinjection Pipet Delivers Precise Nanoliter Volumes
- Remote Control and Non-Rotating Plunger Eliminate Vibration for Precise Injection
- Separate Foot Switch Available for Hands-Free Operation
- Mountable on Most Micromanipulators
- Supplied with Enough Borosilicate Glass Capillaries to Prepare 400 Injection Tips
The automated, microprocessor-controlled microinjection pipet delivers precise nanoliter volumes
The injector can be mounted on most micromanipulators and includes enough glass capillaries to prepare 400 injection tips with a standard softening point of 780°C.
The remote control and non-rotating plunger eliminate vibration for precise injection, minimizing possible cell rupture.