FREE-SAT NT1-912 Cobalt Blue, Sterile, Pre-Saturated Poly-Cellulose Wipes, High-Tech Conversions
- Validated to SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) 10-6 in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137:2006 guidelines
- Cobalt-60 gamma irradiated
- ISO Class 5
- Meets and exceeds USP 797 and USP 800 requirements for critical contamination control
- Each packaged identified with lot number for traceability
- Each case includes Certificate of Sterility
STERILE COBALT BLUE FREE-SAT NT1-912 Presaturated Wipes are made of a synergistic blend of virgin polyester and cellulose that is hydroentangled into a uniform tough fabric. These 9”x12” wipes are pre-saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and 30% DI water and are packaged in convenient re-sealable bags.