LABeler™ Lab Printer
Proper identification of scientific samples is often a key objective of the research laboratory
- Prints a variety of 3D barcodes
- Lightweight for one handed operation
- Built in cutter eliminates the need for scissors
- Ultra-low tape for liquid nitrogen storage
- Standard tape can be autoclaved, boiled or frozen
- 9V power supply included (also runs on 6 AA batteries)
With over 12 available sizes, colors and material combinations, the LABeler is ideal for label identification of any laboratory vessel for nearly any laboratory application. Standard label tapes can be autoclaved, boiled or even frozen to temperatures as low as -50°C. Special Ultra-Low label tapes are also available for storage in -80°C environments or for liquid nitrogen applications.
The process of writing on sample tubes/containers can be messy and unreliable. It can also be difficult to find the time to access a computer and design a layout for expensive ink jet labels. The new LABeler Lab Printer provides the convenience of a lab pen with the benefits of a large desktop printer. Simply type in the desired copy using the 50+ button key pad and press the print key. Within seconds your label can be cut by pressing the cut lever and is then ready for application.