Pierce™ High Sensitivity Streptavidin-HRP, Thermo Scientific
Protein Purification Reagents
Thermo Scientific Pierce High Sensitivity Streptavidin-HRP is an exclusive peroxidase-conjugated streptavidin biotin-binding protein that provides signal amplification like poly-HRP and exceptional storage stability.
- Detect low levels of target without background; obtain high signal-to-noise ratios
- Less conjugate in Western blotting and ELISA applications and still obtain excellent results
- Compatible with typical chemiluminescent, fluorescent and colorimetric peroxidase substrates
- Ready-to-use stabilized liquid format means there is no waiting for thawing and no need to aliquot
- It can be diluted 8-to 10-fold more than traditional HRP conjugates and still produce similar results
Caution: For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.