Orion™ Star™ A211 pH Benchtop Meter, Thermo Scientific
pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
Reliably measure pH, mV, ORP, and temperature with the Orion™ Star™ A211 pH Benchtop Meter for advanced lab analysis and printer or computer interfacing.
- Perform up to a five point pH calibration using automatic buffer recognition of NIST or DIN buffer groups
- Calibration editing option allows individual points to be fixed without a full recalibration
- Auto-Read mode holds a stable reading, Continuous mode shows changing readings with hold option, and Timed mode logs data at specific intervals
- Eliminate the need for magnetic stir bars using the meter-controlled stirrer probe to uniformly mix solutions
- Data log collects and date/time stamps up to 2000 measurement sets with optional sample ID and user ID
- Calibration log stores ten most recent calibrations
- Three-year meter warranty
Record accurate and reliable pH, mV, ORP, and temperature measurements with the Orion™ Star™ A211 pH Benchtop Meter
These easy to use, dependable laboratory meters offer advanced features and functions. Selectable read modes and stability indicator provide flexibility and control over testing. All critical data is shown with measurements, including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability, active calibration information, and electrode condition icon. Onscreen calibration and setup instructions can be displayed in several local languages with new languages added through software updates. Navigation is fast and simple due to the comprehensive keypad with menu-specific function keys, dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys, plus power, measure, log view, and stirrer keys that ensure easy operation. All setup menus are in one location with direct access using a single shortcut key for quick access, evaluation, and changes to measurement and instrument settings. Flexible power options with universal power adapter or optional AA batteries.
The IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes, and can be wall-mounted. Non-volatile meter memory ensures data and settings are protected, even with loss of power.
The unit is ideal for a wide range of applications and advanced pH analysis in the lab. Perform up to a five point pH calibration, log up to 2000 data point sets with time/date stamp, and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer with free downloadable Orion™ Star Com software. Use the included electrode stand to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage to minimize breakage.
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A.
Ordering information: For compatible pH electrodes, see Orion™ items 8302BNUMD and 8157BNUMD. For compatible buffer solutions, see Orion™ item 810199.