Electroporator Cuvettes, Lee Plastic Company
Use for electroporation of bacteria, yeast, or mammalian cells.
- Uniform gap sizes
- Use the 1 mm gap width for bacteria
- Use the 2 mm gap width for yeast
- Use the 4 mm gap width for mammalian cells
- Individually wrapped and gamma irradiated for sterility
- High efficiency nucleic acid delivery
- Carefully constructed with burr-free, specially processed electrodes and virgin polycarbonate
Manufactured to tight tolerences for optimum performance. Our electroporation cuvettes are direct replacements for Bio-Rad® BTX®, Eppendorf, and Kodak®/IBI® cuvettes.