StoreBox™ Storage Boxes, Simport
These economical storage boxes are designed to be used at temperatures between –90 and 80 °C. Different models are available to accommodate either 25, 81, or 100 sample tubes.
- Cover has numbered squares for easy sample identification
- Two corners of cover and base are cut to prevent misalignment
- Writing surface provided to identify base and/or cover
- Vials readily visible through transparent cover
- Air vents minimize condensation
- Four pastel colors available for better color coding
A transparent cover allows the user to see the contents of the box. The cover is keyed to the base to prevent misalignment. Printed with a series of squares (numbered), the surface accepts writing with markers, facilitating inventory control.
A unique color coding system uses colored plastic grids to separate the cover from the base on the 25- and 81- place boxes. Those made to accept 100 tubes have a colored base instead of a grid. Vial removal is facilitated by an innovative vial picker supplied with each storage box. Not autoclavable.