Spectrolinker™ UV Crosslinker, Spectronics
UV Crosslinker is designed to monitor UV radiation and self-adjust to variations in UV intensity
- Rugged, anodized aluminum housing prevents rusting
- LED-function indicators and color-coded keypad
- Built-in help messages
- Auto Repeat function remembers last operation without reprogramming
- Door dimensions (W x H): 16.0 x 6.25"
- Viewing window dimensions (W x H): 6.0 x 2.5"
UV crosslinkers provide super-fast DNA and RNA crosslinking to membranes for improved hybridization-signal sensitivity. Features four operation modes such as optimal crosslink mode automatically provides a preset UV energy dosage of 120 mJ/cm2, energy-set mode (0 – 999,990 μJ/cm2) allows for variable amounts of UV energy to be programmed, time mode (0 – 9,900 seconds) allows for variable time settings to be established, intensity mode shows steady-state UV intensity output.
It feature a smart microprocessor controller and unique UV monitoring circuitry to enable users to get error free results with speed, accuracy and safety.