GeneMate Polyolefin Films with Silicone Adhesive for qPCR, Storage and Protein Crystallization
Microplate Sealing Films and Foils
Silicone adhesive provides the strongest available seal for evaporation control.
- Universal fit format is sized to fit both standard flat-top and raised-rim plates
- DMSO-resistant for HTS and chemically inert
- Recommended for temperature range from –80 to 100 °C (–112 to 212 °F)
- DNase-, RNase-, and Nucleic Acid-free
- Non-tacky, pressure activated adhesive simplifies handling of film prior to sealing
The pressure-activated, DMSO-resistant silicone adhesive on these films is non-tacky for easy handling until pressed on the plate. Once activated, it provides the strongest available seal for evaporation control.
The optically clear, low-autofluorescence films are ideal for real-time/qPCR, storage, and sitting-drop protein crystallization. Sized to fit both standard flat-top and raised-rim plates, they measure 139.7×78.6 mm, with two removable end tabs. Length with tabs removed is 116.2 mm.
Delivery information: Each package includes one sealing paddle for secure sealing on raised-rim plates.