Acrodisc® Syringe Filters with GHP Membrane, Pall Laboratory
Pall GHP Polypropylene membrane will be discontinued effective October 31st, 2019. This discontinuation affects devices including Syringe Filters, Filter Plates, Centrifugal Devices and Membrane Filter Discs.
- Download our application note under "Related Items" below to see how our next generation universal membrane wwPTFE outperforms the GHP membrane
The GHP membrane used in Pall Laboratory Acrodisc® syringe filters, centrifugal devices and Acroprep™ filter plates will be discontinued due to the rationalization of a key material from our supplier.
However we are excited to announce the launch of the NEW wwPTFE universal membrane as a direct replacement for GHP filtration products. Pall’s next generation of universally chemically compatible membrane, our water wettable polytetrafluoroethylene (wwPTFE) membrane, yielded significant performance advantages compared to GHP when extractables, binding, column life and chemical compatibility were evaluated.
With the NEW wwPTFE Universal Membrane:
• Extend column life up to 52 times
• 24% less extractable materials than competitive filters
• 10x lower extractable materials than hydrophilic polypropylene
• Less API binding than syringe filters with hydrophilic polypropylene