Nalgene® Labtop Coolers, –20°C, Thermo Scientific
Durable polycarbonate coolers are ideal for keeping reagents and enzymes cold on the benchtop
- Recessed inner surfaces of both lids permit taller screw-top microtubes to be stored
- Keyed lids maintain and feature a gridded write-on surface for sample identification
- Break-resistant, stackable design saves space
- Rubber feet on the bottom keep the cooler from sliding on the bench surface
- Usable to –135°C (–211°F)
The 32-tube cooler maintains temperature below –15 to –20°C for up to two hours during room temperature use. The 12-tube cooler maintains temperature below –15 to –20°C for one hour.
Coolers hold 1.5 to 2.0mL microtubes. Individual holes can be modified to hold 0.2 to 0.5mL tubes by inserting the adapters that are supplied with each cooler.
They can be used to protect enzymes, PCR reagents, and other biological samples from temperature fluctuations and power outages in the freezer.