Nalgene® Biohazardous Waste Containers, Thermo Scientific
Autoclavable polypropylene waste containers are ideal for secondary containment of biohazardous waste materials.
- Convenient one-step sterilization, with no need to remove autoclavable bag
- Port opening in cover allows convenient one-handed disposal of materials, limiting exposure to infectious waste
- Holds standard-size autoclavable bags
- Red universal biohazard symbol is molded in English and Spanish
- Leakproof side and bottom construction
Containers comply with OSHA 29CFR 1910.1030 for use as protection against bloodborne pathogens.