SCIENCEWARE® No-Wire™ Test Tube Racks, Polypropylene, Bel-Art
Test Tube Racks
A great alternative to wire racks, with price- and space-saving advantages over other plastic racks.
- Blend of polypropylene construction
- Meets the demands of daily usage in the lab
- Available in numerous hole sizes
- Choice of three colors for safety and identification
- Features end plates for labeling; numbered and lettered rows for tube identification
- Interlocking feet allow stacking for storage
- Steam autoclavable at 121 °C (250 °F)
Made of a special blend of autoclavable polypropylene; will sink in a water bath and maintain stability, even in agitated water.
Dimensions for all racks are identical, and they assemble in seconds.