Microsep Advance Centrifugal Devices, Pall Laboratory
Precise, quick recovery of microliter volumes of concentrate from starting volumes up to 5.0 ml.
- Available with low protein-binding OmegaTM and Supor® (PES) membranes
- Omega modified PES membranes come in a wide range of MWCOs, color-coded for easy identification
- With Pall’s Omega membranes you can Achieve 50X concentration and >90% recovery in just minutes
- Supor (PES) membranes come in 0.45 and 0.2 µm pore sizes for microfiltration applications
- Constructed of low-binding polypropylene
- Ultrasonically welded seals prevent bypass or seal failure
For smaller samples use Pall Nanosep ®centrifuge filters. For larger samples use Pall Macrosep® or Jumbosep™ centrifugal filter.
Microsep® Centrifugal devices with Omega (modified polyethersulfone) membrane for ultrafiltration are ideal for concentration of dilute protein samples, buffer provides an efficient way to remove or exchange salts, as well as fractionating molecules of different molecular weights. Supor (PES) microfiltration devices are ideal for clarifying samples with gross particulate, as well as removing proteins and particulate from samples for HPLC analysis of drugs, amino acids, and antibodies.
A built-in deadstop feature prevents samples from spinning to dryness and the unique paddle shape design prevents the creation of a density gradient, preventing proteins from aggregating. Filters are color coded and laser etched for easy identification. The Microsep sample reservoir and filtrate receiver are constructed of polypropylene to reduce non-specific binding of biomolecules.