AcroPrep™ Filter Plates for Aqueous Filtration, Pall Laboratory
AcroPrep and AcroPrep Advance filter plates combine high performance membranes with unique well designs to provide fast processing with efficient removal of particulates. These plates are suitable for applications such as general sample prep, gross fractionation, call harvesting, and cell-based assays.
- High performance Supor (PES) membrane has low protein binding and high flow rate
- Glass fiber membrane offers efficient particulate removal
- AcroPrep Plates eliminate crosstalk between wells. Membranes are individually sealed in each well with a proprietary sealing process and each well has a fluid director
- AcroPrep Advance plates have a unique well geometry resulting in faster, more uniform filtration rates across the plate with reduced hold-up volume
- AcroPrep Advance plates have an optimized outlet tip providing direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns of cross-contamination
- AcroPrep Advance plates have a smooth top surface and textured window allow for easy labeling on the plates
- Varied membrane and pore size selection offers efficient particulate removal
AcroPrep™ Advance 96-Well filter plates for aqueous allow for fast processing with efficient removal of particulates in a variety of applications with a varied membrane and pore size selection.
AcroPrep plates are constructed from chemically-resistant, biologically-inert polypropylene with a clear polystyrene lid. The robotic-friendly design has single-piece construction, designed in accordance with the ANSI/SLAS X-2004 standards. Plates are stackable with and without lids. A serialized barcode label allows the use of automated tracking systems and identifies the membrane type.